Sunday, February 14, 2010

Saturday Feb 13, 2010 Im broke, lets start this thing.

Lets start this journey, I just got divorced, sold my home, moved to a different state. I have $600.00 in savings, I owe $900.00 in credit card debt.

I have lived the frugal life for a while, I have worked only part time most of my adult life, I don't waste money, ohhh I have wasted money in the past and it pisses me off when I do that, lol My goals for 2010 are to build up some savings, not sure exactly how much yet, and to knock down my credit card debt, Right now I'm struggling, I watch every dime, this is the worst shape I have been in in years, but enough bitching , ha ha.

My day today

I didn't have to work today, I made some stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon, (recipe to come later) they are so good, I watched some of my reality TV shows, cleaned the house, it was a no spend day and no drive day. Each month I keep track of my No Spend days (days I dont spend a dime, bills dont count) No drive days (days i dont drive at all, these are hard, as I work 4-5 days a week) I took this idea from another blogger, Its alot harder than people realize at first, it gets easier the longer you do this. It was a nice relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment